NPI Engineer (Mech)
MCS Group is delighted to bring an NPI Engineer (Mech) role to the market for or client, a global leader in Plastic/Polymer Technology.
- Project management of all agreed activities from design concept phase through to initial volume production for New Product Introductions
- Review, agree and maintain early development outcomes with Global Innovation Centre (review of target product profile, ensure adherence to drawing standards, support metrology development, create User Requirement Specification, assess Design inputs, Design outputs)
- Maintenance of Risk Assessments (DFMEA/PFMEA)
- Test method elaboration
- Support Design verification and Design/Process validation
This leading firm brings in the best talent and allows them to flourish. Allow this role is based in Sligo, there are other sites across the globe if you feel that you would like a new challenge.
- Mechanically minded
- Experience in packaging and high volume production required
- Manufacturing knowledge such as: metal stamping, extrusion tubing, welding on substrates, exotic polymers, metal spring design
- Knowledge of automation systems
- High level of computer skills
- Experience in the procurement of equipment
- Knowledge of Verification & Validation model
- Ideally a degree in Precision Engineering, Industrialisation or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high tech firm with global production of over 3 billion products per year.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.