NPI Technologist (Monaghan- salary subject to experience)
Our client, a leading food manufacturer who invests heavily in their people, has employed the services of Vickerstock to appoint an NPD Technologist for their Co. Monaghan site. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all new products are produced efficiently, meeting all company and regulatory body quality standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to commence a career in the NPD department of a major player in the Irish food industry.
NPI Technologist Hours of work: Flexibility for shifts required
- Ensure compliance with customer specified standards
- Co-ordinate and attend new product trials and first production runs, providing all required documentation
- Collect samples required for various departments and customers
- Ensure specifications are completed as required
- Liaise with customers in relation to sample requests and quality issues
- Investigate and resolve any non-conformances
- Generate and maintain Process manual
- Identify and implement profit improvement initiatives
- Proven experience within a high-volume food manufacturing environment
- Experience of dealing with customers with a strong focus on quality
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant science subject
- Awareness of current food safety issues and the potential impact on customers
Salary Range: € negotiable
Consultant: Karen O’Donnell
Ref Code: KO894075
Similar Job Titles: NPD, NPD Co-ordinator, New Product Development, Food Technologist, NPD Technologist, NPD TechnicianApply for this job.