Online Marketing Executive
Due to expansion into the south of Ireland, Tyson Wilson are delighted to be working with their new client based In Dublin.
This role will involve working as part of the marketing team of Ireland’s largest Hotel Group in all online activities and partnering with our suppliers for certain activities. The successful candidates must poses excellent reporting and analytical skills to ensure achievement of KPI’s and must have the ability to effectively organise, manage and prioritise their workload in a fast moving environment
Key Duties & Objectives
- Content Management – management of individual hotel, group & mobile sites on a day to day basis to ensure consistency of brand including updating content, graphics & icons.
- Creative Writing & Content Generation –to produce persuasive and interesting content to be used across a variety of channels.
- Working with the group marketing team to integrate the seasonal campaigns into online platforms including website, remarketing, PPC, display advertising and social media.
- Social Media – management of all social media channels for hotel group to co-ordinate with team & hotels in generation of content, design, competitions & general audience interaction on these channels.
- Achieve the maximum return on investment through all online platforms through the proficient use of analytical tools, translating data into actionable insights.
- Assist with the development and execution of an ongoing audit system to be completed monthly and seasonally to update content & generate new content in support of SEO needs.
- Market Research – monitor new opportunities for the Group & competitor activity.
- May be requested to take on extra responsibilities and duties that might arise in order to drive the performance of the business.
- Completed a qualification in Marketing at 3rd level or have experience and responsibility in a B2C marketing department – minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of CMS, Photoshop and basic HTML required.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. The ability to develop key relationship with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of content writing for web and SEO. Knowledge of Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO, Moz, SEMRush is a distinct advantage.
- Extremely organised and able to manage multiple projects at once. Highly detailed orientated.
- Proven knowledge & success with online marketing channels such as PPC.
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and the ability to translate data into usable insights.
- Strong project management skills with previous experience in working with the development of new website projects. The ability to coordinate key milestones with a number of stakeholders ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Strong user experience skills and the ability to review customer journey through the website, to consider implementation of adjustments and improvements.
- Experience of social media – writing content, advertising and understanding of analytics required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to travel
The salary on this role is DOE and will be discussed at interview
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link below to be considered for the role only candidates with the required experience will be shortlisted for interviewApply for this job.