Operational Improvement Consultant
Vector Ltd, an Operational & Business Performance Improvement firm, are looking to hire exceptional people to join their successful team and growing business. Our business was founded in Oct 2014 by experienced Business Improvement Consultants and we are preparing to grow.
Our business model involves working on specific business performance improvement projects across a wide range of industries delivering measurable results with the client team.
The roles we are recruiting for will align with a career in a fast paced and cutting edge consultancy environment. We are looking for individuals who are ambitious, have a high attention to detail, are good with numbers and like responsibility.
- Technical, Scientific, Numerate or Operations/ Business degree
- Assumed working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Masters in Engineering (Any discipline)
- Appreciation of Business Processes
- Great communication skills
- Fast learner and can deal with uncertainty
- Logical and methodical approach
- Appreciation that people react logically or emotionally and there is persuasive balance to be struck between the two
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Enjoy hard work and seeing results
- Internships and experience are invaluable however training will be supplied in terms of technical, people, management, finance and leadership
The role will be based on client sites across Northern Ireland and ROI and access to own car is essential. Expenses and mileage will be paid if overnights stays are required.
Salary is negotiable depending on calibre of person and experience. The pay curve is accelerated and progress within the company is limited by the ambition and performance of the individual.
The role will be a rolling contract and pay can be reviewed annually depending on performance.
Please send a CV and a short personal statement/ cover letter. Early entries are encouraged and we will review all entries sent right up to close date.Apply for this job.