Operational Technical Manager Monaghan
Operational Technical Manager – Dundalk – €70k
Our Client is a leading food company seeking to recruit a Technical Manager to manage an already existing Technical Team; this is a key role within the team and the Technical Manager will report to the Technical Director.
The successful candidate will have a technical focus form an operational perspective i.e. they will have a “hands on” approach to quality. To develop and lead the site Technical and Quality strategy and objectives in line with statutory, customer and best practice standards. Coach and develop staff accordingly and ensuring the necessary resources are in place as required by the needs of the business
- Leading the Technical Function to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving and team work
- Establishing and maintaining effective Quality Management Systems and HACCP systems
- To be responsible for the implementation and continual development of a robust Technical & QA system that meets all codes of practice, legal requirements, customer requirements and the needs of the business.
- Providing direction and support to the team, managing and facilitating their performance and development, and ensuring department structure and skills are developed to meet changing requirements
- Preparing for and managing the BRC audit, including management of close-out actions within specified timescales
- 3rd level qualification in a Food related discipline
- Robust understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Significant experience in BRC accreditations
- Experience in the application of 3rd party Food Safety Standards and the accreditation process
- Experience of dealing with UK & Irish multiples
- Proven track record of good customer relationships
Salary Range: €70k
Consultant: Michael Clarke
Ref Code: MC114dd11
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Quality vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.