MPA Recruitment are working on behalf of our client to appoint an experienced Operations Manager for their site in Lifford Co. Donegal.
This is a well established professional organisation which specialises in Roller Door, Steel and Powder Coating solutions to the Donegal and Northern Ireland markets.
- Coordination and Supervision – Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Financial – Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
- Best Practices – Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals. Formulate and implement departmental, and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources – Plan the use of human resources. Organise recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Production – Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Research and Development – Assist in the development of an innovative research and development infrastructure within the business.
- Communication – Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service – Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Strategic Input – Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Ideally you will have:
- A Degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering.
- Industry relevant production experience
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Sound IT skills
If you feel that you have the relevant skills please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or by calling our office on 71360070.Apply for this job.