Operations Manager (Maternity Cover) – Dublin
Operations Manager (Maternity Cover) – Dublin – Salary Negotiable
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to have been exclusively retained by a leading UK & Irish maintenance, service and installation company specialising in lift and escalator equipment to commercial and residential premises. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join their organisation to cover maternity leave for a period of 9 – 12 months with possible further extensions.
Reporting the General Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing a busy branch office overseeing all lines of business, sales and operations.
- Lead by example your commitment to Customer Service and Safety
- Lead and manage a branch office; supporting all lines of business; sales and operations.
- In coordination with Sales team, lead Sales force to proactively build customer base
- Visit job sites to ensure compliance with all safety protocols, perform quality control checks & answer client questions. Chair safety committee
- Assist in collections on problem accounts
- Prepare & monitor annual budgets
- Leadership responsibilities include operational goal setting, P & L accountability, employee coaching, mentoring and development and performance management
- Previous management experience in a related industry (engineering, manufacturing, facilities management, etc.)
- Proven success managing and developing talent within the workforce
- Good mechanical reasoning & comprehension skills
- Demonstration of strong elevator operational skills, excellent customer service, negotiation, project management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Computer and MS Office proficiency
- Experience in the elevator industry preferably working in a management capacity.
For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.Apply for this job.