Operations Team Lead
The successful candidate will manage teams across a couple of geographical locations, leading a total of 12 engineers. The role will focus predominantly on the management of the team but the ideal candidate will need to come from an extensive Linux technical background.
You will have several managerial level duties including performing 1v1s, performance reviews, mentoring, hiring of new staff, and continuing to push forward with the innovation and technological advancement of the team. You might need to log in every now and again for some high-level troubleshooting but much of the role will be hands off.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Linux/Unix administration background.
- Extensive application support/operations background.
- 3-5 year’s team leadership/management experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience managing java based applications.
- Good understanding of JVM would be a bonus.
If you think this sounds like the next great step in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.