Company/Division: Lagan Construction Materials Ltd
Job type: Fixed Term– Full Time
Lagan Construction Group is a private family owned construction and asset management business founded on more than 50 years’ experience. We work across Ireland, the UK and internationally.
Our Vision is to be a diverse family owned construction and asset management business that will grow to be the most respected in the industry. Our mission is to provide construction and asset management solutions in an environment where people feel safe, secure and valued.
Lagan Construction Group are now recruiting for a Pavement Engineer.
To manage the delivery of the Cement Bound Material works for the N17 Southern Section Pavement
What you’ll do
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for all site activities, brief the workforce and implement the controls
- Induction of all employees and Sub- Contractors
- Carry out internal audits
- Produce weekly reports
- Engineering Control
- Setting out as required
- Record as built data and reconcile materials used
- Produce CBM laying records
- Ensure laying operations comply with the contract requirements
- Ensure the CBM layer is laid in compliance with the contract specification
- Maintenance of all quality records including the daily laying records
- Production of NCR reports and implementation of NCR close out process
- Production of any technical queries and RFIs and appropriate close out of same
- Liaison with Lagan Construction Ltd to ensure contract requirements are achieved
- Produce weekly programme and record progress against contract requirements
- Communicate weekly programme requirements to the site team
- Maintain an accurate site diary
- Collate weekly measurement information
- Submit monthly applications for payment
- Production of monthly CVR
What you’ll bring
As a Pavement Engineer your main skills and experience will include:
- Third level qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- A CSR card or equivalent in construction management
How we’ll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus we’ll provide a wide selection of lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Our Core Benefits include:
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership
Why work for us
Check out the Careers section of our Website for more information!
At Lagan Construction Group, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we’ll work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we’ll do whatever we can to help.
We wish you every success in your application to join Lagan Construction Group.
Closing date for this position will be Monday 4th January 2016 at 12 noon.
LAGAN CONSTRUCTION GROUP LIMITED ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYERApply for this job.