Payroll Specialist, Paycheck Plus,Dunleer Co Louth
Payroll Specialist required in Dunleer in Co Louth, Northern Ireland.
PaycheckPlus is a unique, award-winning outsource payroll service company. Their experienced and IPASS accredited payroll team combine passion, commitment and expertise to provide a flexible range of industry leading payroll services tailored specifically to meet individual company requirements.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be required to
Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently.
- Ensure compliance, data protection and control risk within the function.
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing clients with the highest level of service.
- Maintaining and further developing the relationship with the existing customer base throughout Ireland and UK.
- Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions with both the existing and new client set.
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements is essential.
- UK: Proficiency in UK employment law and payroll related tax matters
To apply for the position of Payroll Specialist in Dunleer Co Louth you will meet the following essential criteria:
- 4+ years management experience within a Bureau / Shared Service Environment.
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns and Payroll Year End procedures
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Responsible for scheduling, prioritising and assigning projects within the team of payroll specialists.
- Liaising with the Payroll Specialists to ensure timely and accurate service delivery in line with Service Level Agreements and excellence in customer service experiences.
- Serve as a back-up for other team members and able to handle all key payroll processing areas.
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc
- Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives.
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience
Hours of work: to be discussed at interview stage
To apply for the position of Payroll Specialist, please forward your CV to Aine at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Monday 9th November 2015.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Aine at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223 Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Payroll Specialist, Payroll, Payroll Clerk, Jobs Republic of Ireland, Jobs in Dundalk,Apply for this job.