My client is currently looking to appoint a Penetration Tester to work in their Dublin office. The correct candidate will have a very keen interest in Information Security and come from a penetration testing background. You will have excellent problem solving abilities and the ability to work in a team environment contributing to overall company success.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work in one of Irelands most sought after software houses working with award winning technologies and be responsible for new innovative ideas!
What you will need:
• A degree in computer science, engineering, physics or mathematics.
• Previous programming knowledge up to industry standard with Java, Python, C++ or .NET
• Proficient user with Unix or Linux.
• Interest within information security (OWASP top 10, SANS top 25, etc)
• Knowledge of testmethodologies, sdlc, software test processes.
• Team Skills: teamwork, collaboration, communication
Set yourself apart:
• Previous pen testing or ethical hacking experience.
• Experience using Security tools such as SQLMap, ZAP, Kali, Burp, Burp , ZAP, Kali)
• Experience and testing web applications.
• Web architecture knowledge and protocols HTTP etc.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you meet the basic requirements for this role and would like to find out more information, please apply online for a confidential call back.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.