The successful candidate will be responsible for adding new product features, maintaining and developing the REST API as well as suggesting enhancements and developments for the technical architecture of the company.
My client are looking for a PHP developer who has had experience building platforms or SAAS business models as opposed to e-commerce sites.
This is an extremely exciting and rewarding role for a capable developer to make a huge impact and assume great responsibility within a fantastic enterprise.
- 4+ years PHP
- Excellent experience with the LEMP stack
- Previous experience with REST API, RabbitMQ and database design desirable
- Experience with Debian and MySQL/MariaDB
- Create clean elegant code with no bugs or security flaws
- Regularly uploads open-source contributions
- Experience with XMPP
- Driven, determined and hungry to learn more and advance skill-set
Additionally, as well as the opportunity to work in an ambitious environment will also be rewarded with a very competitive salary (€45k-55k, depending on experience).
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.