The successful Senior PHP Engineer, will work closely alongside business and technical teams throughout the development cycle. These teams work to a very high standard so you will be sure to benefit from the expertise of some of the highest calibre technical evangelists in the industry.
• 5+ years’ experience developing object-oriented PHP
• Strong understanding of either MVC, SOLID or Dependency injection
• Experience with Symfony or Zend essential
• Experience in developing with Twig or Smarty
• Experience working in an agile environment and with techniques like Continuous Integration
• Experience developing websites and web applications for multiple device types beneficial
• Strong experience developing and integrating with APIs
• Experience in MySQL 5.5+
• Comfortable working in Linux
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar preferred
For more information call Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital, email email@example.com or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.