Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading Fortune 500 Financial Services firm to recruit an experienced Associate/Platform Engineer (CO AppOps). Our client is a financial services power house that has grown its operations in Letterkenny substantially over the last number of years. This area has noticed a significant rise in inward investment and our client has played a significant part in that with close to a £billion investment in the area and more to come.
The Role in brief:
- Manage and maintain Enterprise scale system management infrastructure (patches, user and monitor administration).
- Problem diagnosis using ITSM guidelines, escalating problems as defined by management policies and customizing the products to improve the efficiency of the products in the monitoring, problem diagnosis and problem resolution procedures. Ability to diagnose and resolve production problems quickly.
- Provide technical support to the user community on their daily usage of Enterprise Systems. Monitor and analyse system performance statistics, analyse error logs, perform system configurations and updates as required.
- Gather business requirements from clients for monitoring new and existing applications.
- Develop/Document processes and procedures to ensure environments maintain the highest levels of availability and quality.
- 24x7x365 Operational Support for Enterprise Systems Management tools infrastructure.
- Exposure to web development technologies such as HTML, XML, XLST, SOAP and Java Script.
- Good understanding of CSS, JQuery, JSON and Regex preferred
- Good understanding of SQLServer, Advanced SQL, Stored Procedures, View Triggers etc.
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate with multiple business and technical teams.
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Interest in the areas of e-commerce, retail, and online marketing
- Good analytical and problem solving and investigation skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills with effective follow up and follow through
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong performance ethos and personal commitment for outstanding customer service
- Must be willing to provide production support off hours if necessary.
- This position may require travel to the US from time to time.
For more information on this role, including a detailed job description, please contact Simon Deller on 02890313157 or email your CV to email@example.com.
This job not for you? Don’t worry we have plenty more on our website! Have a look for yourself at www.abacus.jobs
Living away from NI and thinking of relocating back? Belfast is thriving with optimism, investment and jobs so find out about local career opportunities. We are hosting webinars with video interviews of Executives from many leading companies within Accountancy, Finance, IT, Analytics and Legal sectors. Search belfastforlife or contact Abacus for information about the webinars and major social event in Belfast.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job. Talk to us about your career and find advice, videos and jobs on www.abacus.jobs or via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. Applications that match the relevant criteria will generate a priority response.
Abacus is a multi award-winning specialist recruitment agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2003, our qualified team has more than 90 years’ experience and manage permanent, contract and temporary jobs with leading employers and new entrant firms within the markets of ICT, Legal, Accountancy, Sales, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Analytics, HR, Marketing and Engineering. Abacus is an Investor in People (IIP) employer and holds the REC Gold Audit for Recruitment Excellence. Abacus operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious belief, marital status, age or disability.Apply for this job.