Process Engineer (Meath) 35K
Process Engineer (CNC)
Our ever-growing Client, an industry leading manufacturer involved in the agricultural and construction sector, is searching for a Process Engineer to join their team at their site in Meath. You will report to the Process Engineering Manager
The role involves a hands-on approach, working with local teams to develop and support delivery of projects, and process improvement initiatives. The successful applicant will work primarily in our
CNC machining environment.
The Process Engineer provides the organization with technical skill-sets in order to enable flow, advanced problem solve and improve business processes.
You will apply project management techniques in driving a structured approach to optimize process improvement for increased productivity, quality & reduce waste.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive operational process improvement activities, lean manufacturing tools, optimizing manufacturing process to achieve targets and cost savings.
- Work with local facility stakeholders to develop/deliver annual programs to optimize process improvements for increased productivity, quality and reduced waste levels.
- Determining and analysing OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) on processes.
- Involvement and support with Advanced Production Quality Planning (APQP) for relevant OEM customers’ requirements from procurement through to assistance with customer required ISIRs etc.
- Contributing to the Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) process when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Process or Manufacturing engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Process improvement role.
- Experience in machining environments is essential for this role, (4th axis line boring and milling.)
- Knowledge of Mazatrol Fusion, Master Cam, Reinshaw probing system, and Fanuc based ISO an advantage.
- Good time management skills and ability to organise workload.
- Good problem-solving ability with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Capable of leading large & small projects in a timely manner.
Contact: Padraig McGrath
Phone: 028 9009 9211
If this position is of interest and you are keen on hearing more about the particular job duties, please contact Padraig on the details above for a confidential chat and a more in depth chat about this fantastic opportunity!Apply for this job.