Process Engineer, Sligo, (50K)
Our globally recognised healthcare Client that are present in 55 countries worldwide are on the lookout for an experienced Process Engineer to join their experienced and versatile team. This position will be based at their Sligo facility
Process Engineer duties:
- Provide engineering technical expertise in the form of project identification, development, and management.
- Research, develop, and prepare specifications for new processes, equipment, and technology.
- Manage projects by developing a project schedule, tracking costs, preparing status reports, conducting team meetings, and communicating issues and progress to management.
- Prepare Request for Capital Investments including project description, schedule, budget and resource requirements.
- Lead the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimisation and troubleshooting of key processes and equipment. Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Provide leadership and guidance to technicians regarding Projects and process issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of Lean methodologies, and process improvement tools in identification and elimination of waste process steps and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
- Validation of equipment and processes. Generate validation documentation (URS, IQ, OQ, PQ and process characterisation studies & validation reports) and assist in the execution of protocols for equipment & processes.
- To prepare technical documentation such as standard operating procedures, technical reports, engineering calculations, change controls and other documentation as required.
- Supervise vendors in the performance of contracted services including the installation of new equipment and processes.
- Design and development of tooling and fixtures for the introduction of new products and improvement of existing processes. Understand and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
Process Engineer Essential Criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering , Mechanical/ Mechatronics or closely related discipline
- Minimum of 3 Years Post Graduate experience, previous experience in a regulated environment desirable
- Strong Technical Engineering knowledge
- Experience in 3D Cad, e.g. Solidworks
- Knowledge of Software packages such as project management, spreadsheets, word processing etc
- Strong communication skills, including ability to advise and influence.
- Strong motivation and initiative required
- Knowledge of DOE and statistical analysis desirable
- Previous Experience in the design and development of machinery desirable
Please contact Padraig on 028 9009 9211 for a confidential chat and more information on this position. Alternatively send your CV via the link provided or direct to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job.