Energis is currently recruiting a Process Engineer for our manufacturing client who are going through a significant period of growth. Based in Drogheda, the successful applicant will lead process improvement initiatives across the business.
- Provide engineering and processing knowledge to assist in driving new innovative platform technologies into commercial manufacturing facilities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of products in terms of formulation, processing, and their interactions.
- Develop scale-up understanding and product/process characterisation.
- Design a suite of workflow and work stream documentation associated to all manufacturing processes
- Write and/or review/authorize GMP-critical documentation, such as experimental reports, validation protocols, batch records, development and technology transfer reports.
- Lead the scale-up/down from pilot to commercial scale, developing an understanding or developing scale-up rules
- Developing and improving manufacturing processes alongside quality control measures in order to maximise both qualitative and quantitative output from the manufacturing facility
- Pro-actively identify and implement continuous improvement across the processes on site in order to meet with metric targets across Quality, Output and Cost.
- Interpret production & maintenance data to identify root cause & improvement opportunities
- Lead on Continuous Improvement initiatives to drive performance
- Ensure smooth transition from process development stage to positive manufacturing performance while assuring compliance with regulatory and safety procedures
- Evaluate and drive new procedures for improved safety and quality, using regulatory guidelines and GMPs
- Third level engineering qualification or related
- A minimum of 4 – 5 years experience within a high speed manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in project planning to set deadlines
- Proven ability to balance multiple, competing priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of process validation principles
- Comfortable operating processing equipment and an ability to quickly learn new equipment.
- Excellent IT skills
Salary is in the region of €50-55k +bonus depending on level of experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
Apply for this job.