Production Manager (Process) Monaghan (60K)
Production Process Manager
Our Client, a subsidiary company of a globally recognised firm, is seeking a Production Process Manager to join their experienced team at their site in Carrickmacross, Monaghan.
We are seeking a candidate that has strong technical ability and problem solving experience
The Production Process Manager has the responsibility to ensure that the plants main operational objectives are achieved and the Lean Manufacturing methodologies are developed and sustained throughout the continuous production process.
The Production Process Manager will also:
- Manage all the production operations including the managing & motivating of the production team
- Take responsibility for the consistent & constant improvement of target product yields and for the improvement of key processing and manufacturing operations
- Degree qualification in process or mechanical engineering and 5+ years, experience of continuous process manufacturing. Also consider Degree qualifications in Science & Engineering.
- Certificate of 6 Sigma Black Belt[BB] or Lean Master is an advantage
- Strong mechatronic aptitude & experience of continuous automated production lines
- Knowledge of mechanical & electrical automation design & systems & components
- Competence in Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Strong technical problem solving ability
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (FMECA, SPC, Metrology, 6M, 5W)
Contact: Padraig McGrath
Phone: 028 9009 9211
If this position is of interest and you are keen on hearing more about the particular job duties, please contact Padraig on the details above for a confidential chat and a more in depth chat about this fantastic opportunity!Apply for this job.