Based in the Drogheda area, our client is a leading manufacturing within the FMCG sector, and currently supply their products to over 20 countries worldwide. Due to continued growth, they are now the on market for an experienced Production Planner.
The successful applicant will be involed in carrying out planning, scheduling and purchasing services, ensuring the appropriate materials and resources are provided and available in a timely manner.
You will also identify and implement relevant administration processes that will lead to the increased efficiency and continuous improvement of the overall supply chain function.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in planning/scheduling in a busy manufacturing plant
- Demonstrable experience of a manufacturing purchasing function
- Excellent, interpersonal and communication/negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced, flexible and results focused environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of import/export regulations including customs and excise legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products and other related software packages
- APICS/ CIPM/ IIPMM or relevant materials management qualification an advantage
- Knowledge of Movex/inventory management systems a distinct advantage
This is a genuinely superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who continue to enjoy sustained growth and profitability. This is a permanent role offering a salary in the region of €40 – 45k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please call +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
Apply for this job.