The role will be responsible for leading a team of operators manufacturing a premium range of food products that are currently supplied in to Ireland leading retailers.
Role: Key Accountabilities and Attributes.
- Must have good team leadership and communications skills.
- While fully supported must be a self-starter with ability to use initiative at all times.
- Collation of daily orders and creation of daily production plan for staff.
- Maximising department output and efficiency at all times.
- Morning opening stock check.
- Raw material fridge management.
- Daily creation of a production plan for night shift and vegetable processing area.
- Liaise with packing supervisor continually to ensure smooth operation of production and fulfilment of all orders each day.
- Maintain production areas to the highest standards of hygiene and G.M.P. standards at all times.
- Monitor that all records are completed correctly and recipes are being followed.
- Make requests for maintenance work when necessary.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement, high standards and health and safety.
- Create weekly staff roster.
- Monitor staff breaks, holidays, performance and absenteeism.
- Support and preparation for all internal and external audits.
- Other duties as assigned by line manager.
Please send your CV through the link to be considered for this role or call Lyn on 02890 339968
Apply for this job.