Production Team Leader
Production Team Leader
Based in the Drogheda area, our client is a leading manufacturing company within the FMCG sector. Due to continued growth, they are now the on market for an experienced Production Team Leader to oversee a small team of operators.
The successful applicant will come from a busy production environment and be comfortable communicating with all levels of the business. This is a genuinely superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking global business who continue to enjoy sustained growth and profitability.
- Ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that accurate volumes are produced in line with projected sales and new business outputs.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at all times
- Maintain production supply to fulfil the sales and operations demand plan
- Co-ordinate with supply chain planning, engineering, and quality personnel, and production management, to ensure correct production staffing levels, and engineering and quality support are available to meet business needs
- Ensure the timely issuing of internal reports which are used to determine the production area performance
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and methods
- Implement team goals and objectives and review on a timely basis
- Lead and motivate production operators and team leaders to establish and achieve production KPI’s and profitability goals
- Drive achievement of production KPI metrics through chairing team meetings and leading projects as appropriate
- Develop operators and identify training needs on an ongoing basis
- MUST come from FMCG/very busy pressurised production environment
- Relevant 3rd level Qualification OR Demonstrable experience of planning and organising production schedules
- Experience of leading a Manufacturing team, achieving production goals
- Comfortable communicating up to senior operations management level, and with a cross functional management team
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing and production information, including production drawings, work orders, and related manufacturing specifications
- Proven experience of leading change in order to drive efficiency improvements
- Flexibility to work shifts
This is a permanent role offering a salary in the region of €45 – 55k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please send your CV by pressing the APPLY now button.
Apply for this job.