Project Engineer/Manager (Donegal)
MCS Group is proud to be working alongside our client who work on a global scale with over 1000 employees world wide. They are a UK leader in their sector and due to continued success they now require a Project Engineer/Manager to join the team.
- Are you looking for a progressive career in a global company?
- Are you looking for job security and opportunities?
- Are you an organised person with strong communication and organisational skills?
Working as a part of a team and reporting to the team leader the successful candidate will be the sole point of contact and will manage each project from design to completion. You will liaise with key customers as well as sub contractors and suppliers. You will also prepare design drawings and documentation.
- Min 1 year’s proven experience in a similar or comparable role with exposure to design engineering and managing multiple projects.
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Project management skills to include budget and costings
- Problem solving and attention to detail.
In return you will be joining a highly reputable company with a starting salary of up to £30k depending on experience and with a review after the first 6 months. After 1 years service you will also be eligible for a 10-12% bonus.
This role is Mon-Fri 8:00 – 16:30 or 8:30 – 17:00
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sean Mellon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.Apply for this job.