Project Manager – Dublin – €70,000 – €80,000 plus benefits
My client is an Insurance company based in Dublin and they are welcoming an experienced Project Manager on board to join their growing team.
My client, based in Dublin are a leading Insurance company who are growing rapidly and are showing no signs of stopping.
The opportunity will present you, the successful Project Manager, with an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful Irish company. You will have the opportunity to gain fantastic experience and will have the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
What will I be doing on a daily basis?
- Project Manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Define requirements to achieve objectives
- Liaison with stakeholders and development teams
- Manage initiatives arising out of new compliance or regulatory reporting requirements
- Ensure risks are managed effectively and monitor project progress against the delivery schedule
Does my profile match the requirements?
- A minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Experience working with the projects full lifecycle
- Any previous experience in Insurance/Financial Services would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies would be helpful
- Project Management Certification e.g. PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent
If you are a Project Manager and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply call Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital on 01571 3000 or apply for the position online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.