Project Manager (Digital)
Digital Project Manager – North Dublin – Contract
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The role will entail working on a Digital Transformation within the company.
The company transacts over multiple online channels such as their website, Mobile app and web services B2B channel. As the role will entail working on a Digital transformation, increasing the company’s delivery capacity and delivering a new website, new mobile app and new Enterprise Service Bus, they require a Digital Project Manager to lead the development of projects on their new Digital Platform, across on-site and remote development teams.
- Manage the project’s budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
- Plan the project and monitor its overall progress, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
- Lead, manage and motivate the project team to deliver the project.
- Manage third party contributions to the project as appropriate.
- Ensure the delivery of any new products or services from the projects are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
- Responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the project.
- Communicate with all stakeholders.
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Manage the risks to the project’s successful outcome.
- Report progress of the project at regular intervals to the Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager and Business stakeholders.
- 5+ Years Senior Project Management experience.
- Strong Project Management experience in a Technical delivery role.
- Degree/Masters in a related discipline or relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience as Project Manager gained in a highly transactional, dynamic e-commerce business, where the focus has been on delivery of key projects.
- Evidence of delivering major projects across the full lifecycle from conception to production, in demanding business environments using blended teams of internal and 3rd party resources.
- Strong experience with Project management/Process methodologies – PRINCE II, CMM, SCRUM, Six Sigma.
- Strong organizational skills, as demonstrated by previous experience of managing demanding stakeholders to deliver multiple projects.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.