Project Manager Dublin Ireland
Job title: Project Manager – Dublin Ireland
Job ref: 894287
VickerStock Construction are working on the behalf of a Local based Contractor who require a Project Manager for a £50 + Million RC frame building construction project in Dublin, Ireland. Our client has been successfully operating within the market for decades and have sustained excellent high quality, customer based service. They are a top 50 contractor and due to phenomenal growth they are continuing expand their operations throughout Ireland and the UK.
- 8 + years’ experience as a lead Project Manager specifically within multi storey construction projects with basement parking
- Must have a background within Reinforced Concrete experience (Project will be from the ground up including double storey basement, reinforced concrete and fit out of shell.)
- Candidates must have a good grasp of design procedures and be CAD proficient. Liaison with Design Managers essential
- Programme and budgetary management essential.
- Good man management skills – dealing with sub-contractor queries, adhering to all health and safety aspects and delivering project on time, under budget and to quality of specification
- Must be willing to travel throughout Ireland or UK a project basis
- Site Management Safety Pass (beneficial)
- 1St Aid (beneficial)
- Detailed project list including values, build types and in what capacity you worked
- Responsible for the construction site, including sub-contractors, health and safety of personnel and quality and workmanship of labour
- Ability to contribute during the preconstruction design process
- Must be fully proficient in managing various sub-contractors including, basement and piling individuals, steel erectors, builders, m&e individuals, fit out and joiners etc…
- Must be competent working from the ground up on full envelope commercial projects
- Liaising with a range of Built Environment professionals i.e. Designers, Engineers, Architects and client
- Designing the construction programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion is in accordance with the schedule
- Responsible for all document control as an integral part of the project control
- Following support and guidance from other departments thus ensuring technical competency and consistent in provide feedback and information to all relevant departments
- Management responsibilities for all Health and Safety policies and procedure
- Report directly to the Contracts Director
- Responsible for the overall management and day to day running on site activity
- Ordering materials
- Management of Sub – Contractors/ managing staff/ dealing with any issues as and when required
- Delivery of project on time and to a high specification
- Cost effective strategy in Management
Salary Range: £60k + Accomodation+Living allowance+benefits
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Structural Site Manager vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.