Project Manager- Education
My client is a global leader who has expanded significantly over the last five years. As part of their Corporate Social Responsibility strategy they have identified an opportunity to provide a scholarship for a student in the Donegal region.
The organisation wish to appoint a Project Manager for a 6-12 month contract who will manage this scholarship project from inception through to completion.
The main responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Research and build a proposal outlining the detail of the scholarship programme to include criteria, costings, logistics, governance and brand awareness
- Identify and engage second level schools in the Donegal area to take part in the programme
- Develop proposal to engage with senior management
- Communication strategy, internal and external, for the programme
- Create a launch event for the program
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Two years project management experience ideally within a CSR or HR or education setting
- Strong presentation skills
- Great relationship building skills at a range of levels both internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communications skills coupled with the interpersonal skills to successfully engage external stakeholders
- Event management expertise
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing, implementing and delivering on projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Free parking
- Opportunity to work for a global leader
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response. Only candidates who can demonstrate on their CV that they can meet the above criteria will be contacted.Apply for this job.