Project Manager – Fit Out Dublin £9M Hotel
Project Manager – Fit Out Dublin
My client is a prestigious fit out contractor that are after a Project manager on a permanent basis.
The Project Manager must have strong Fit Out and or refurb experience.
The company are one of the Irelands leading Fit Out Contractors. My clients are in a campaign for a Project Manager that can deliver projects up to £10M.
Accommodation can be provided if needed
This is a position that will enable you to be a key part of the senior management team, be instrumental in their growth and to enjoy their successes.
Reporting directly to the Director
Someone who can manage multiple projects, the managers, the client, raise standards and deliver.
Someone who can programme, plan, oversee H&S, be involved and have input with pre-construction activity.
Project Management Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years No.1 Project Management experience.
- First Aid, SMSTS & CSCS essential.
- Experience of reporting to Directors and formulating appropriate weekly reports. .
- Previous refurb / fit out project experience essential.
- Strong Reporting / Paperwork / IT skills.
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certified.
- Good Client facing skills.
- Ability to deliver project on time and to perfection
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
- To carry out the role of company representation on site and to interface between the company and client
- Manage and motivate site teams
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- Ensure all processes are being adhered to on a project by project basis
- Ensuring that end product meets clients expectation in relation to build and finish
- Reporting to Construction Director
- All Health & Safety and other regulatory matters
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Previous £5M+ project experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Strong team building skills
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Technical and practical knowledge of the Fit Out industry important
- Advance knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
Project is a Hotel Fit Out Value is £8M – £9M
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.