Project Manager (Monaghan- 36 – 44k)
Euro 36 . 44k
Reactive Recruitment is working alongside a specialist interior fit-out company to introduce an experienced Project Manager to this globally recognised firm.
The main duties of the Project Manager are:
- To ensure all projects are completed to expectation in regards to Time, Cost and Quality.
- Liaise with client/architect/contractor and provide a programme on manufacture, delivery & installation.
- Constantly communicate & co-ordinate with key personnel and managers in the QS, procurement, drawing and manufacturing departments of the organisation to ensure that they understand any changes/ delays on the project.
- Liaise with the various sub-contractors and carry out checks on all works installed ensuring the company’s quality standards are adhered to.
- Manage changes/extras during install efficiently without affecting the desired programme as much as possible.
- Ensure all Health & Safety and Environmental standards are achieved and all statutory and regulatory conditions are met.
- Ensure that each step of the process is performed efficiently and effectively so as to rule out customer dissatisfaction and costly delays.
Knowledge and experience:
- An engineering, project management or construction qualification.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the joinery sector.
- Proven experience in building effective relationships (with internal and external customers)
In return you will receive a very competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a leading global firm at a time of growth and success. If you would like to be considered, please just give me a call on 02890099211 and we can discuss the role in more detail.