Project Manager – Steel Construction
Our client is a well known construction firm based in Dublin. Due to a new contract we are seeking a Project Manager with steel erection experience to join their team in Dublin on a fixed term 2 year contract. If you have over two years experience working on large structural project we would love to hear from you.
- The successful candidate will be overseeing a group of steel erectors working on this current project
- Ensure all steel erection is being carried out correctly and on time
- Reporting to the site manager you will be expected to work with planners and crane operators to ensure all operations on the site are complete
- Work with company directors and report to them daily regarding project progress and completion
- Must have at least 2 years experience within a similar role
- Good experience managing a steel erection team
- Have experience in building large steel projects
- IT skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexible and good team player
- Able to work in Dublin 5 days out of 7
Salary will be discussed at interview stage and will depend on experience
To apply please submit your CV or call Stephen on 02890720138Apply for this job.