Project Quantity Surveyor – North Dublin
Our client is a highly reputable construction firm based in the North Dublin area that specialise in fit-out and refurbishment contracts, mainly within the leisure, retail and commercial industry.
Your duties will include;
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
Candidates must have Project Quantity Surveying experience in the new build or fit-out sectors with at least 3/4 years’ working knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long standing organisation that have an excellent reputation within the industry. There is massive potential for career progression within the company due to the vast expansion of the business.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
Apply For Job
Apply for this job.