Project Site Manager
Project Site Manager
Dublin, Co. Dublin
Our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of power systems and construction equipment. They are now seeking a Project Site Manager to join their team.
If you’re a project site manager from a manufacturing, engineering, construction or service background, this is a brilliant opportunity to take on an exciting, new challenge with a highly successful business.
Joining an organisation that prides itself on the quality of their employees, our client promotes a positive attitude and motivation as well as a culture of personal development and engagement.
As the Project Site Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our client’s construction projects are completed in-line with engineering specifications, quality and performance standards.
You’ll help to define customer expectations and ensure that project requirements can be met within agreed deadlines in a safe and professional manner.
Providing technical expertise on-site, you’ll identify and resolve any engineering issues that could impact projects and recommend ways to reduce costs.
Additionally, you’ll conduct and document project reviews, ensuring that the quality and integrity of designs are being upheld during construction stages.
Your other duties will involve:
– Keeping building costs to a minimum
– Helping the Head of SHEQ to deploy strategies, plans and processes to enhance operations
– Acting as a champion for SHEQ related matters
To be considered, you must have:
– At least three years’ experience within the manufacturing, engineering, construction or service industry
– Construction project site management experience
– Experience of working with a range of technical teams
– Previous experience of the operation of CDM legislation
– Experience of behavioural safety initiatives
– Microsoft Office and MS Project experience
– A strong understanding of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems and CDM
– Strong report writing and training skills
– Membership of a professional body such as IOSH, IIRSM or CIQA or in the process of obtaining this
– An engineering degree (or equivalent) OR substantial experience in the construction or power generation industry
Adaptable and organised, as the Project Site Manager, you must have superb planning and time-management skills. You must also have a team player mentality and strong presentation abilities.
To apply for the role of Project Site Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Site Manager, Construction Project Site Manager, Construction Project Manager, Manufacturing Project Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Site Manager, Construction.Apply for this job.