Project / Site Managers Luxury and High End homes and apartments
Project Managers – Luxury and High End homes and apartments
My client an extremely well know fit out contractor has a requirement for a Project and Site manager to work on luxury apartments and multimillion pound houses based in the UK, mainly around the London area.
- Must have high end fit out experience. This can’t be stressed enough!
- 5 years’ experience as a site manager
- Joinery / Carpentry background preferred
- Project list required
- Willing to work in the UK a must (package can be arranged if from NI)
- Key Duties/Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- To be a positive and inspirational leader who actively engages with his workforce to enhance the overall productivity of the project.
- Motivating, driving and leading the workforce in a productive and time effective manner.
- To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- To oversee the package of works and building on a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
- The ability to demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude at all times and positively impact the design making aspect of the project
- To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
- To report openly and honestly at all times and providing solutions to any problems that may arise.
- To liaise with clients, professional staff including sub-contractors and the general public.
- To supervise the Site Manger, sub-contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
- Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
- Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a career move to a highly respect company.
Career progression is highly encouraged within the company
Top salary and package is on offerApply for this job.