CPL are delighted to partner with a globally recognised leader on the development of a new role to the organisation. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to develop a new department within a reputable brand.
The Purchasing Manager will ensure the control of the supply-chain and procurement of materials and services, negotiating cost reductions and contracts ongoing. You will be responsible for the procurement of goods, all associated contract negotiation and management as well as developing and implementing strategies.
Other responsibilities include:
• Commodity tracking and keeping the business informed of trends etc
• Procurement of materials required to meet production requirements
• Developing vendor relationships to ensure all deliverables; cost, quality, technical support, process control, logistics and the overall service levels are achieved with continuous improvements
• Investigating alternative processes, technologies and new suppliers internationally
• Reporting metrics and preparation of forecasts and budget
• Risk assessments/ audits
• Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as regulations
• Responsible for the non-conformance and corrective actions
• 5+ years’ Purchasing experience gained within a fast-moving manufacturing environment
• Exposure to global Supplier management processes and continuous improvement
• PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
Please note this role is shortlisting immediately, therefore all interested candidates should make contact as a matter of urgency.
Please send a copy of your updated cv via the link provided.
If you are currently working within Procurement and Supply Chain and thinking about your career options please do not hesitate to get in contact confidentially. Contact Melissa Elliott on 02890725630 / 07826558534Apply for this job.