QA Automation Engineer Contract
QA Test Automation Engineer
- 6 month contract
- Excellent Daily Rate
QA test automation / Automated Tester / SDET contracting role
I am partnering with a billion dollar organisation who have a large presence in Dublin. They are very much an Agile organisation and as part of this they require an automation engineer to build out new frameworks to cover a new set of applications to be developed.
This is a new project which will offer a lot of influence on how applications will be tested and how an automation strategy is implemented. You will have a degree of freedom on what test tools will be used.
Desired Skills / Experience
- 4+ years test automation experience
- Strong experience with test automation tools such as Selenium web driver, TestNG, Cucumber Appium etc.
- A good understanding of test approaches such as TDD, BDD, DDD and when is best to apply
- Experience with modern continuous integration tools
- Experience working in Java environments
- Exposure to Python would be nice
- Exposure to modern devops tools would be nice to have but not essential
- Expereince working in Java environments desired.
For more information on this role call Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.