Exciting opportunity for a talented QA engineer with a strong manual background and some automation experience to further their experience with automation.
Working closely with developers you will have the opportunity to increase your skill set by working with the latest technologies in a highly technical environment. You will ensure the quality of this companies software as a service product as a part of a QA team which carries out both manual and automation testing.
- Degree in computer science or similar
- At least 2 years in a QA role working on web based applications
- Experience with bug tracking tools i.e. Jira
- Experience working in a very Agile environment
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with test automation tools – Selenium, Protractor, SoapUI etc
- Coding skills with Java, Ruby, Python, HTML or other
- Performance testing tools such as Jmeter
- ISTQB certification
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio by sending your CV via the link, or call 015253404
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.