QA Manager – Dublin
Corvus Recruitment are currently a Quality Assurance Manager for one of Ireland’s leading names in the food manufacturing/processing sector.
The company in question are NI-based but this role will be located at their north Dublin site.
Main Job Purpose:
To assist the Technical Manager in ensuring that site technical requirements are met. Interacting with the technical and operations teams to drive standards and customer expectations forward. To drive best practice through QA Managers and teams.
- Ensuring all customer and third party audits exceed requirements.
- Support product quality and traceability using internal audit systems.
- Ensuring all new systems and technology meet customer requirements in a professional and refined manner.
- Streamlining all reporting/process control and monitoring systems within the factory environment.
- Co-ordinating QAM operation and ensuring all technical requirements are met on site.
- Maintaining site technical integrity
- Ensure daily technical issues are followed up and dealt with by relevant management
Essential Skills required:
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline, or equivalent.
- Quality management experience
- Experience in the food industry
- Experience with major multiples
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Team leadership qualities.
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organised and assertive.
- Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
Base salary in the region of €50,000 plus benefits you’d expect from a market leading global brand.
Contact Diarmaid at Corvus Recruitment on Belfast 028 90 918526 or apply attaching your CV using the link provided.Apply for this job.