Quality Assurance Manager (Monaghan 45-50k)
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager (Monaghan: €45-50k)
Client Summary: A family-run, long-standing, fresh food manufacturer who are experiencing a period of expansion and growth, require a QA Manager for their Monaghan site.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsibility: Ensuring that products meet standards set by both the company and regulatory authorities. Develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors while instilling a quality culture across the business.
- Develop and improve the current QMS
- Instil a food safety culture across the sites
- Ensure a team approach to food safety management
- Ability to adhere to, implement and improve Quality KPIs
- Conduct all customer, BRC, Bord Bia and Department of Agriculture audits
- Carry out farm audits on suppliers
- 3rd level qualification in a food related subject
- 3 years’ experience as a QA Supervisor or Quality Manager within the food industry
- Ability to identify issues then follow-up and close out items to ensure non-conformances are not repeated
- Experience dealing with high risk food products
- In depth knowledge of BRC, food safety regulations and Department of Agriculture requirements
- HACCP level 6
- Understanding of Food Safety Management Systems
- Knowledge of NPD and the stages and gates involved from both development and a food safety point
Salary Range: €45-50k
Consultant: Karen O’Donnell
Ref Code: KO893773
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age,sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.