Quality Auditor: Monaghan
Vickerstock are continuing to work exclusively in close partnership with our client in the food manufacturing and production sector for the recruitment of a Quality Compliance Auditor. Our client is a well-known and highly regarded company who are at the forefront of innovation and technical developments and due to further growth and expansion they are seeking to recruit a Quality Compliance Auditor to join their Technical Department.
The Quality Compliance Auditor will manage the Quality Systems and 3rd party site Audits in conjunction with the site Quality Manager.
The Quality Compliance Auditor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead the scheduling and tracking of Quality System Audits and Hygiene and Fabrication audits in accordance with approved Audit plans to verify compliance against defined standards and codes of practice.
- To facilitate the audit in advance with the auditee and agree suitable timeframes for any NCF’s or recommendations to be closed out
- To facilitate the resolution and close of issues / incidents which have been identified as part of audit or process monitoring activities.
- Lead the development and implementation of BRC and customer codes of practice following audit program completion
- Complete Hygiene audits monthly in each department (these audits will be required to be carried out evening shift and or pre/post production)
- Complete traceabilities in each area according to the traceability schedule
- To facilitate the implementation of Quality Standards by ensuring the necessary support is made available to the Production Manager and other functional areas.
- To provide training, support and guidance to the Production Manager to ensure standards are fully understood thereby enabling effective implementation
- Lead the compilation of quality metrics related to audits for dissemination at Quality Monthly Meetings and Management Review
- Recommend and lead implementation of improvements to the Audit and
- Inspection Management programs based on new regulations, guidance documents, and industry standards
- Provide compliance advice to development and commercial product teams
- Supports and continually enhances the ongoing site Permanent Inspection Readiness status
- Lead training/orientation for new QA’s
- Lead effective change management for audit compliance
- Reports to the site Quality Manager and participates as part of the site Quality Team
The Quality Compliance Auditor must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 5 years Food industry experience
Extensive knowledge of BRC, Tesco, KFMS and regulatory requirements
- Experience in auditing of Computerised System, Supplier Management/Approval and Logistics/Warehousing
- Auditing Experience minimum 2 years
- In depth knowledge and understanding of food production and manufacturing processes
- Degree in Food related subject
This is a full time permanent role and the hours of work are 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Contact Martin Sim to discuss this, or other Quality & Technical job opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.Apply for this job.