Senior Quality Engineer, Dublin
(Euro 40,000 – Euro 60,000)
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturer at their Dublin facility to play an important role in the driving of quality & process improvements and ensuring systems; processes and standards are set and maintained to meet the goals of the business. Candidates ideally will come from a Precision, Tooling or Aerospace Engineering background with experience in role with quality as a major element.
Job – Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNC
- Leads a program for continuous improvement within defined area of responsibility that delivers process improvements for waste elimination and added value for the customer
- Project management methodology for business to deliver said continuous improvement agenda
- Communicates and creates awareness and competence for quality management in teams within defined area of responsibility to drive a highly focused ‘Right First Time’ quality culture
- Designs, develops and delivers industry leading quality systems, processes and standards for monitoring, testing and inspection for fit and function
- Designs, develops and delivers a set of specific measures and controls of the performance of the Quality System
- Audits and reports on quality system effectiveness and maintains efficient process control documentation
- Interrogates, analyses and evaluates data, systems and processes for trends and performance issues, draws inferences and creates useful insight for business process improvement
- Conducts root cause investigation on Customer Complaints and internal Non Conformity Reports and ensures that corrective actions are implemented on time, accurate and complete
- Manages and develops a competent and capable team of Quality Technicians in the execution of Quality Management System
Person – Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNC
- Degree qualified
- Experience in Precision, Tooling or Aerospace Engineering industry
- Experience in application of Lean methodology
- Proven and demonstrable experience (+3 years) from a similar role in Quality
- Ideally has experience in Six Sigma
- ISO 9001
- Project Management methodology
- Proven results in Continuous improvement
In return you can expect an excellent package (Euro 40,000 – Euro 60,000) and progression opportunities within a leading employer.
Please send your CV immediately via the link provided. For further information on the role and a confidential chat please call Eoghan on 00442890099211.
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the province. For the most up to date job listings please visitwww.reactiverecruitment.com , follow us on twitter @reactiverec or call a member of our team on 004428 9009 9211
Keywords – Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNC Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNC Dublin Jobs, Irish Jobs, Dublin quality jobs, Vacancies Ireland, Vacancies Dublin, Tooling, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, Dublin Jobs, Irish Jobs, Dublin quality jobs, Vacancies Ireland, Vacancies Dublin, Tooling, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, CNC, Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNCApply for this job.