Quality Engineer – Co Down
A career here is beyond what you would expect in a job: your ideas, talents, and experiences reach beyond day-to-day duties and are used to shape a global organization. This is your opportunity to make a real difference each day and be a part of something bigger than any single individual: you can be a part of a global team that is always looking ahead. They are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer, who will ensure that all products are manufactured to relevant international standards, meeting and exceeding customer needs.
- Working alongside manufacturing to improve operational performance
- To establish and support quality policies and ensure procedures are followed
- Represent the business with customers and regulatory bodies, inspiring confidence and in the quality of the product
- Identification and control of all non-conforming products
- Develop, promote and lead continuous improvement activities
- Provide support and assistance to manufacturing in development and execution of corrective actions
- Lead and participate in quality systems and process audits
- Give quality input during NPI gate reviews and ensure criteria and limitations are understood
- Develop and monitor performance metrics and initiate improvement plans
- Lead and participate in supplier and in house improvement events
- Travel nationally and internationally (on occasion at short notice) in line with business requirements
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Quality or other related field
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an Engineering or Quality Engineering role.
For more information contact Bronagh on 02890725623Apply for this job.