Quality Engineer, Ref. JO2646
Quality Engineer, Ref. JO2646
Remote West Donegal
Salary Neg. DOE
Full Time hours
We represent an extremely successful and expanding Manufacturing Facility with a client portfolio that stretches worldwide. They produce bespoke and innovative products for clients across many sectors.
They wish to make a key appointment in the coming weeks and invite applications from suitably experienced candidates
The selected candidate will report to the Quality Manager:
The Quality Engineers role is to establish and maintain a systematic approach to the control of manufacturing processes which ensures that Customers receive product in line with Product Specifications and agreements, this is to be achieved through the monitoring of procedural compliance and corrective guidance as appropriate. The Quality Engineer will act independently to make appropriate commercial decisions on the suitability of product prior to delivery to customers, internal or external.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Ensure that Quality Systems and Policies are appropriately developed, communicated and maintained across the 24 hour operation.
- Establish strong working relationships with all departments to ensuring a cohesive approach to delivering the highest quality products; right first time.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place to deal effectively with Product which is deemed non-conforming, including materials bought in and those supplied to the internal or external Customer.
- Establish a systematic approach to achieving and maintaining necessary accreditation with external organisations such as ISO / BRC and other customer specific standards.
- Ensure that the highest standards of Product Quality are maintained through, specific instruction and documentation; Procedural adherence and audit verification
- Identify and participate in the identification of Training needs for Self and Quality Department, which will enhance the performance of the Press Areas when delivered.
- Carry out all other reasonable requests
Suitable applicants will have ideally have a relevant 3rd Level Qualification and also ISO and BRC experience and ideally a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a similar role.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close / fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation, Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.