Quality Inspector – Co Louth
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Inspector will be responsible for inspection and conformance to design of production and maintenance activities.
- Inspects parts, assemblies and finished products to drawings and specifications.
- Inspect maintenance, adjustments, repairs, modifications and alterations made on or offsite.
- Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, electrical test and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
- Inspect and check aircraft components for airworthiness and proper installation.
- Inspect purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements.
- May conduct first article inspection of parts, assemblies, equipment and tooling.
- Maintain necessary inspection logs and write inspection reports.
- Submit recommendations to resolve recurring deficiencies found during inspections.
- Interpret inspection findings and determine adequacy of corrective actions.
- Provide training as required to address deficiencies identified during audits/inspections.
- Identify Continuous improvement opportunities
- Have experience using calibrated inspection measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Must be proficient in the understanding of torque and assembly methods/processes.
- Must be able to read and perform inspections using the assembly instructions and engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers.
For more information contact Bronagh on 02890725623Apply for this job.