Quality Lab Coordinator
Shift is 7am – 7pm seven days out of every fortnight and every second weekend.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the efficient sampling and testing of designated raw materials, intermediates and finished goods in accordance with defined test schedules
- Ensure an effective system is in place for managing all samples and standards in line with agreed test/sampling plans
- Co-ordinate the dispatch of samples to the appropriate 3rd party labs within agreed timelines. Manage the results generated in these labs in accordance with agreed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Oversee QC systems to ensure all QC reports are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure QC data trends are updated and displayed and that all plant personnel are aware of the quality status of the product and process
- Support sampling requirements across team on an ad hoc basis where necessary
- Provide support for production trials, root cause analysis and improvement projects as required
- Take a lead role in ensuring all Lab instrumentation in use in the plant is maintained and calibrated and that all results derived from them are valid. Maintain vendor relationships (e.g.Foss) and develop an expertise in these rapid test instruments.
- Third Level Degree is Science or equivalent
- 12 Months or more in an In-process Lab environment
- Industry Lab experience in the Dairy and or Food & Beverage sector
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting, fault finding & root cause analysis on plant/process issues.
- Good working knowledge of GMP best practices.
- Salary €38,500
- Shift Allowance € 5,775
- Bonus €4,275
- Pension 5%
Pleaes send your CV through the link or call Lyn on 02890 339968 to discussApply for this job.