Quality Manager, Dublin
(Euro 70,000 – Euro 80,000)
Excellent opportunity to join a market leader in their field and to lead and manage an efficient and effective Quality function, ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and improved to deliver Right First Time tooling to our customers. Candidates ideally will come from a Precision, Tooling or Aerospace Engineering background.
Job – Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Tooling / CNC
- Lead and manage a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians, ensuring they have the relevant skills, capabilities, tools and support to perform in their roles
- Influence and promote an organisational culture of high Quality standards and continuous improvement
- Manage and develop a robust Quality Management System to ensure right first time tooling is delivered to our customers
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QA/QC
- Develop and improve the QMS, ISO 9001, and identify any additional systems that would be of benefit to the company
- Develop and deliver a programme of continuous improvement initiatives that delivers on
- Quality and organisational objectives, on time, accurate and complete and with ability to implement sustained change in a structured, methodical and controlled manner
- Develop and implement effective auditing strategy to identify any weaknesses in the current system, and drives appropriate and effective corrective and preventive actions throughout the company in response to audit
Person – Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Tooling / CNC
- Educated in Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in Tooling, CNC, Aerospace or Precision Engineering, with knowledge of Manufacturing Quality Management systems, understanding of specifications, gage certification, capability analysis, data and defect analysis, variance reduction
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge in Lean; Six Sigma & TQM methodology and application of same
- At least 5 years’ experience in Quality management role
- Strong evidence of delivering results in Quality and continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven ability to manage teams of direct reports and cross-functional project workers
- Hands on, can work in the detail and also take strategic view
- Proven ability to provide support, guidance and training to managers and colleagues
In return you can expect an excellent package (Euro 70,000 – Euro 80,000) and progression opportunities within a leading employer.
Please send your CV immediately via the link provided. For further information on the role and a confidential chat please call Eoghan on 00442890099211.
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the province. For the most up to date job listings please visitwww.reactiverecruitment.com , follow us on twitter @reactiverec or call a member of our team on 004428 9009 9211
Keywords – Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNC Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNC Dublin Jobs, Irish Jobs, Dublin quality jobs, Vacancies Ireland, Vacancies Dublin, Tooling, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, Dublin Jobs, Irish Jobs, Dublin quality jobs, Vacancies Ireland, Vacancies Dublin, Tooling, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, CNC, Quality Engineer / Quality Manager/ Senior Quality Engineer / Process Engineer / Tooling / CNCApply for this job.