About the Role:
The Quality Manager is an important role in my clients successful business at Portumna. This is a great career opportunity to build on the quality legacy in a fast paced exciting environment with multiple projects and a close knit team.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and implementing excellent quality management systems across the site to ensure product safety, legality and meeting of customer requirements.
- Managing Retailer Audits (major UK retailers) BRC Audits, HACCP.
- Leading a team of 6 staff – QAs, Laboratory and Kitchen technicians.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual with several years’ experience as a senior QA in Food manufacturing.
- Tenacity, commitment to seeing tasks through to the end, and attention to detail are key for this role.
- Able to lead and inspire a team to continue to work to the very best standards. Keen to develop career and grasp new opportunities to grow experience in a business that prides itself on excellence
- This individual will be value driven with a proven track record in managing activities within a FMCG environment through the resources available to them.
- Constantly strive to raise the Standards for all processes and people within their control, heavy emphasis on procedural activities and quality integration in Operations.
- Management experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Diploma or equivalent in a Science, Technology, Engineering related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in a FMCG at management level
- Experience in the application of ‘Lean Tools’ desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager ready to take the next step in their career, to apply please send your CV through the link or call on 02890 339968Apply for this job.