Quality Manager -Ireland
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
Hours – Dayshift – Monday to Friday
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quality Manager for a global manufacturing firm based in Donegal. This is an opportunity to join an exceptional company in who operate within multiple, technical industries and offer a product range which is second to none.
Reporting to: General Manager
Main function: Overall management and delivery of the specific Quality Department functions, drive continuous improvement throughout all areas of the company and compliance to all relevant internal and external standards. The Quality Manager is required to develop and maintain a system to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet customer specifications and achieve superior quality and reliability levels.
• Quality Management System site Lead.
• Responsible for ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
• Reporting on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
• Responsible for ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the company to include selection of special characteristics, setting quality objectives and related training.
• Responsible for plant corrective and preventive action program including investigation and resolution of customer complaints.
• Serves as plant Quality representative in MRB and in customer and third party audits.
• Analyses quality data to identify improvement opportunities and initiates actions for improvement.
• Prepares all necessary reports as required by customers and staff personnel.
• Provides training and development in the use of quality tools to plant personnel.
• Manage and supervise site Quality Dept. personnel; Responsible for staffing, training and development of direct reports consistent with department and corporate operating objectives.
• Responsible for product flow through all functional QC areas of the manufacturing process
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience working in a Senior role within a Quality Department in a manufacturing environment
• People management experience with in quality/manufacturing environment
• 3rd level qualification in a manufacturing, engineering or science discipline
• Relevant qualifications in Quality improvement i.e Six Sigma, Lean, 5S
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333Apply for this job.