Quality Manager, Monaghan
The client is a world leader in manufacturing, processing and supply of product to a diverse range of customers. Their brands are recognisable the world over for their quality and value for money.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, the Quality Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing systems to ensure processes and products are compliant with all statutory and customer requirements. Main aspects of the job include:
· Management, training and development of team
· Overall management of the department within budget and in adherence with KPIs
· Audits, KPI reporting, QAs, sampling to be conducted to prescribed time scales
· Liaison with customers re audits, quality and products
· Ensuring production meets standards, eg GMP, HACCP etc
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants who are happy to take a hands-on approach will also need to satisfy the following:
· Degree or equivalent in food science
· Successful experience of implementing and managing a quality system in a similar food environment
· Extensive experience dealing with large supermarkets and associated accrediting/auditing bodies.
· Client facing experience and ability to present both internally and externally
· Good knowledge of current food manufacturing legislation
Excellent salary and additional benefits on offer to the successful candidate.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.Apply for this job.