About the Role:
As a Quality Supervisor you will be required to
• Implement and maintain Quality Management Systems to guarantee that we produce safe and legal products to the correct specification.
• Achieve the daily BRC standards for food safety
• Meet customer codes of practice and technical standards.
• Meet KPI for quality daily and weekly dashboard are met
• Implement any corrective actions are implemented as directed and agreed
• Be actively involved in the operational excellence and process optimisation agendas
• Work with the Technical and Quality teams ensuring that product development trials and activities are introduced in a controlled fashion.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the below and you will have the Recipe for success:
• Experience in a position of responsibility within a Quality related function in an FMCG manufacturing environment such as Food, drink or Pharmaceuticals.
• Knowledge of BRC Standards and Customer codes of practice
Good decision maker.
• Diploma or equivalent in a Science, Technology, Engineering related discipline
• Experience in the application of ‘Lean Tools’
Exposure to NPD in a FMCG manufacturing environment is preferable
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.comApply for this job.