A Quantity Surveyor is required to join a specialist interior construction company that delivers projects within the retail, commercial and hospitality markets. Based in Co Meath, the company is focused on working within budgets and tight timescales to deliver fast track, exciting projects. With a turnover of €8-10 million, this young, growing company have already completed an impressive portfolio of interior construction projects for local and international clients, and are now looking to consolidate their position in the market and expand their capabilities.
The candidate will be joining an experienced team with a reputation within the fit-out sector in Ireland for their can-do attitude and professionalism. An attractive salary and company car options are on offer for the right candidate.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years QS experience in the fit-out sector
- Knowledge of specialist sub-contractors and materials an advantage
- Qualified to degree level with excellent IT skills
- Excellent personal & communication skills
- Contractually and Commercially astute
- Ability to work both as part of a team, and lead using own initiative
- Interest in a long-term, career-developing role
Responsibilities will include:
- Full commercial management of projects, reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Procurement and control of sub-contractors.
- Contribute to the main contract tendering process.
- Assist in project management and business administration processes.
- Opportunities for further advanced responsibilities will ensue.
If you are interested in a new challenge for 2017 with a progressive company, then send a cover letter and CV to apply.Apply for this job.