Cpl is delighted to be exclusively working with a growing construction company in Co. Armagh. The company currently is utilising freelance Quantity Surveyors but would like to bring this function in house.
- The company specialises in Healthcare and Renewable projects and they are looking for an intermediate quantity surveyor who has an urge to progress with them.
- The company has been established in the NI market for 40 years, they moved in to new purpose built offices last year and they have plans to continue their growth.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in working as a quantity surveyor in an SME construction company. They will have experience with JCT and MTC within minor frameworks.
- You will be extremely driven, flexible and will be interested in assisting a company with their growth. As the company grows the position will naturally progress into a senior role.
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in Project Management, Contract Management and will have a desire to continually develop in your career.
- Value completed work and arrange payments;
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- The ideal candidate will be given flexibility and will work closely with the Directors in a stand-alone Quantity Surveyor position.
- This role attracts a salary of £30,000 – £40,000 Dependent on experience.
- ¼ of the work will be on site and ¾ will be office based.
- The majority of work is in NI and the border counties.
If you are interested in hearing more about this or any other opportunity, please contact Michael Hewitt on 02890 725 613 / firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job.